How to add deals?

General discussions about Abacre Restaurant Point of Sale
Paxi

How to add deals?

Post by Paxi »

Hi!

I'm a new user, and i'm looking to purchase abacre, but for this i want to know, if it's possible to set up a deal like this in abacre.
So, for example, in my menu i have sandwiches A, B and C. They can all be sold individually, or as part of a deal. They all have different price say $3, $4 and $5.

Now, i also have a package deal, for a fixed amount, say $10, one can get any combination of those burgers. That is two of A and one C, two of B and one C etc. So can i, in your program, have a button for the three burger deal, and when, i click that, i can then modify each burger individually, and also, the price for each of the burgers is not shown, but rather, the $10 is just charged? AND i also want to be able to, at the end of the day, see which of the total burgers have been sold. Including those sold individidually and those sold as part of the deal. I also want the program to automatically tell me that the three burgers for this deal have been selected. Also, i want to have the ability to modify each of the items individually, for example, Burger A as part of the deal, medium rare, or with extra cheese etc.

Please guide me.
Regards,

Paxi

Re: How to add deals?

Post by Paxi »

Would really appreciate some help here. Thanks!

mblanche07

Re: How to add deals?

Post by mblanche07 »

I am not sure I fully understand your question, but you can only have 1 modifier menu per item at a time.. for instance your burger can have a mondifer menu for all the toppings and such but it then takes you back to the order. email me if I can help you I will mblanche07@gmail.com